Saturday, March 14, 2009

Balik Kampong

My family and I went to Alor Star to see my tok wan.We were very happy because we met with tok wan.It's not that everyday we can meet with tok wan.Before we go to Alor Stor,we took my aunt at Kelana Jaya LRT Station.She follow us go to Alor Star.We sleep at Holliday Villa hotel but my aunt sleep at her friend's house.On the next day,we get ready to leave the hotel and breakfast first in the hotel.My father and I goes to breakfast in the hotel but my mother only eat in room.She eats Maggi mee.After my father check out the hotel room,we met the CEO of the hotel.The guy is my father's friend.After that,we pick up my aunt & we go to tok wan's house again.We drop by at Ipoh to see my opah,wanchor,mak ngah & uncle dolah.They serves us some food.When we wanted to go back home there is a loooooooooooong jam.We encounted the traffic jam for 7 hours cause of crane on fire.Should have been only 2 hours from Ipoh to Shah Alam.

Day 1
  • home - Kelana Jaya LRT Station (to pick my aunt)
  • Kelana Jaya LRT Station - Alor Star (5 hours)
Day 2
  • Alor Star - Ipoh (2 hours)
  • Ipoh - R&R Sungai Buloh (7 hours)
  • R&R Sungai Buloh - home (45 minutes)

1 comment:

Jana said...

waa thats terrible!! 7 hours!