Friday, May 22, 2009

ZAP Group Architects (my dad's office)

Founded in 1995, Zainal ARCHITECT has grown to be known as ZAPGroup ARCHITECTS Sdn Bhd. The company was founded upon the principles of consistent innovation and commitment to quality professional services and to raise the spiritual level of architecture. It has the combined experience of more than two decades of consultancy, designing, planning, interior design, development management and related consultancy services from its partners and the associates.

The Company is backed by a team of qualified professionals and support staff. Although the Company is primarily an architectural practice, it offers a full range of services including planning, interior design and development management consultancy.

The team’s experiences in the private sectors and corporate organization namely KUALA LUMPUR CITY CENTRE Mega projects with experiences in the public sector, i.e. Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) has enabled the team to look at the discipline and its professional services particularly with greater scope and perspective.

With a corporate culture that stresses teamwork and the partners’ involvement at every stage of each project and dedication of the team in general has contributed, to the success of every project undertaken by the Company. The Company has adopted a flexible and adaptive approach to handling projects, tailored to respond to the specific needs of each particular project and client.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you send, choice look audacious in behalf of more related articles without delay as its one of my pet topic to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.